Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
    In a Hallmark store... maybe this calendar had some help from a certain customer. Maybe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11-38-13.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	28061  
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

My grading scale for this semester ended at 1140 points. Should I stop using a base-10 system?

End of the NFL season and easily-searchable online stats make this fun and simple!

- New England ran 1138 plays in 2013
    - Houston had 1138 yards worth of penalties (and semi-dyslexic Seattle had 1183)
    - TE Jordan Reed averaged 11.1 yards per catch, with a long of 38 yards
    - WR Jason Avant averaged 11.8 yards on his 38 receptions
    - Ks Jason Tucker and Stephen Gostkowski each made or attempted 11 field goals from 40-49 yards, and each made 38 total
    - CB Richard Sherman assisted on 11, and had 38 solo (heh heh, Solo) tackles

Ah...

I stopped to get gas yesterday after work. As I left the station and pulled back onto the street, I found myself behind a car with the license plate "AHA 1138".

My car hit 7,1138 miles the other day, I took a picture but I don't remember how to post pics...and not that it matters much.

My latest pay stub shows I'm closing in on maxing out on my sick leave hours again. I was maxed for several years until my surgery this past summer. Cool number! Not much more to go to reach 1152 hours again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1138 hours.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	28193  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

After waking up this morning, and realizing that the USA/Russia hockey game would be on live, I turned on the TV... at the 11:38 mark of the 3rd period. Then, just over a minute later, the 1-1 tie was broken. USA! USA! USA!

A player on my fantasy hockey team, D Andrej Sekera, has 11 goals and 38 points on the season so far. Other current stats? W Craig Adams has a -11 +/- rating and 38 penalty minutes, while D Calvin deHaan also has a -11 +/- rating among his 38 games played.

The Goodreads book-tracking site shows I have registered 1138 books as "read," even though that's more than actual (they also list comic book collections, newspaper comics compilations, ebooks and novella) since my list (LISTS... :drool: ) is only chapter books or plays of around 100+ pages.