Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate people

I hate people

Here I am just sittin' on the internet trying to relax, post a few things, and type to people on AIM and this dooshebag sits down right next to me with that fu**ing skype and starts talking probably as loud as he probably can. I'm sorry but that's about as rude as it gets. If you're gonna talk on that thing as least go into a corner or something and try and stay quiet. I found out this pr**k has a sister named Brittney (I'd probably do her) and his parents got tattoos!!! How hip of them!!! What a d*ck.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Here I am just sittin' on the internet trying to relax, post a few things, and type to people on AIM and this dooshebag sits down right next to me with that fu**ing skype and starts talking probably as loud as he probably can. I'm sorry but that's about as rude as it gets. If you're gonna talk on that thing as least go into a corner or something and try and stay quiet. I found out this pr**k has a sister named Brittney (I'd probably do her) and his parents got tattoos!!! How hip of them!!! What a d*ck.
    Let it out Slicker. The world is full of rude people like that. I get irritated when ppl stand and talk in the middle of a store aisle. I'm with Ceasar. You should go after his sister.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

In hind sight I think his sister may be a bit underage since she has a "boo-boo" on her knee. Either that or she's just on her knees alot. *rimshot*

Now he's talking about personal finance and sounding like a totally ignorant d*ck. He has no clue what he's saying.

I've had this irritation with people wherein I just hate them for years now. Individually people are usually good but when you get them into a crowd I could care less if the whole lot of them just fell into a spikey pit.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Just tell him to STFU
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

They should have seperate areas for skype IMHO. Kinda like the different sections of a resturaunt. "Good evening sir, would you prefere skype or no skype?" Works for me anyway.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Well, he just got off the phone with "daddy" and now he's talking with his mom. Apparently he comes from a broken home so he's punished enough.

BTW, he just got done with a book and now he knows how to analyze stocks!!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I can analyze them and never read a book. It went up in price, I made money, it went down, I lost. Tard wasted money on a book.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I can analyze them and never read a book. It went up in price, I made money, it went down, I lost. Tard wasted money on a book.
    Stocks 101, by KH.
    Move along, move along