Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Jangos.

Arrow The Jangos.

Out of all of them I'd say the best one is the Preview figure. Why? Well The pose sucks since it's stuck that way. BUT, he is really detailed. His armor is SILVER not gray, the wires on his arms are colored. He is just nicer looking and doesn't have gimmicks that get in the way and look weird. Geonosis would probably be next. The others with the gray coloring just look plain UGLY. WHY?

I like the one with the grappling hook, since he uses it in the film.

It could be just the lighting I hope. But then again who knows how make Jangos we'll get?

I like the Genosis Jango Fett.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Like it matters, we'll end up getting as follows:

Jango Fett with Kyber Dart (Coruscant)
    Jango Fett in plain shirt (Kamino)
    Jango Fett in rocket firing positon (Kamino)
    Jango Fett with headset (Pilot)
    Jango Fett (Geonosis - headless)
    Andy Smith

I like the Kamino Escape version,you just cant beat a removable helmet figure packed with a few guns
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I like the Preview version the least. There's just no getting past that awful squat. The removeable hemlet version is the best because of the removeable helmet; also the pose is more paletable. The other Kamino version is cool too. I actually like the yellow blast thing coming out of his wrist--and if you dont like it, you can remove the yellow blast thing. I'm debating wheter to get the deluxe version. I like the snap-on armor stuff, but I think the giant back-pack and huge water-soaker gun he comes with are stupid and not worth paying a deluxe price for. I just hope that eventually they make a) a version of Jango is his civies and b) a pilot version of him with 1/2 helmet on. Then they can stop making Jango Fetts.

Originally posted by Unit-01
    It could be just the lighting I hope. But then again who knows how make Jangos we'll get?
    No one can get enough Jango....
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The removable helmet one would be alright if the actual head wasn't crappy. The head doesn't have that good of a sculpt, IMO. And if they're gonna be posed, I like the Preview's pose better.

So I like the preview one the best.

When are the preview figs coming out? Does anyone have a confirmed date?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Last I heard was March 16th for the preview figures. That is on a Saturday, so I will be at TRU bright and early!!
    Hope that is the correct date.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed