Anyone still here from Ohio???

Hey, anyone still posting finds from Ohio here??? I have been posting the past few months at Rebel Scum since I had to get a new password for SSG. Anyways, no sign of 08 wave 1 around Cleveland. Happy Hunting...
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

I grew up in Ohio! But I haven't been back to visit for a couple of years.

I'm still here in the Cincinnati area.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Yesterday, picked up Vader, Panning Droid, and 2-1B at Brooklyn WM. So the 08 figures are in the area.

Nice... I never see anything at retail!! LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Nice... I never see anything at retail!! LOL
    You are a real smart a@@... I'll give you a call in the next few days.

As of today (Sat.) Parmatown Target has the same old crap. At Parma WM I picked up Vaders Apprentice and Fett Evolutions. Left the other two Evolutions. Also have the AT-PT or AT-TP or whatever the hell you call it along with Grievous Starfighter-passed on both of them. Still no sign of wave one for this year only that one time that I found parts of it. Now people are posting ao RS that they are finding wave two. What's up with that......

Stopped today at Cityview WM (since I'm remodeling my mom's rental property in Garfield Hts.). Nothing to report except a ton of Galactic Marines, Biggs, and Death Star Troopers. Thought I may get lucky and find the rest of wave one and maybe even TFU wave. What's up with this WM.. For the past month or so they have had all the same figures on the pegs. Another thing is that I don't collect G.I. Joes, Hot Wheels ect. but ALL those pegs are empty also. Do they have stock in the back not being put out????

Picked up the rest of wave one and TFU wave at Parma WM on Friday. IMO TFU wave is sweet. Now no more hunting and wasting gas....for a few months