Kir Kanos/Carnor Jax Variants

Galactic Hunter has photos of variants of the reissued Crimson Empire comic pack with the visors done in clear. Kinda defeats the purpose since all you can see is their foreheads.

Credit to GH on the photo:
    http://www.galactichunter.com/photo....kanos_full.jpg
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Meh, I liked the red-tinted versions they had before.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

so much for army building these...

This kinda sucks, since I was planning on getting the version released in the stores as I missed out on the first one. Now instead I'll likely track down that one since these look retarded.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    This kinda sucks, since I was planning on getting the version released in the stores as I missed out on the first one. Now instead I'll likely track down that one since these look retarded.
    I was thinking that very same thing. I'm just wondering why they changed it. If it aint broke, don't try and fix it. I'm sure Hasbro is going to hear some type of gripe about in in a future Q&A.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Keeps the original one an Exclusive to EE. IMHO
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I didn't buy the EE version either and was glad to hear that they were being re-released. The clear visors look damn stupid. Suppose I could paint them... or maybe just pass on them yet again.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)