Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Peeing and blowing your nose at the same time.

It makes one hell of a mess on my bumcheeks Usually a pee constitutes one wipe and one wipe only, but i had to wipe two times. Once to wipe the normal wipe and again to wipe my now wet bumcheeks.

You guys should try it...sit down on the toilet for once and pee and blow your nose, see what happens, post it here.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

If its anything like sneezing/coughing and farting at the same time, I dont want to do it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

sneezing and farting on the toilet usually ends up in sharting...
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    It makes one hell of a mess on my bumcheeks Usually a pee constitutes one wipe and one wipe only, but i had to wipe two times. Once to wipe the normal wipe and again to wipe my now wet bumcheeks.

You guys should try it...sit down on the toilet for once and pee and blow your nose, see what happens, post it here.
    Oh, try standing and doing it. Your stream stops for a split second, and ensuing rush is difficult to aim properly.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I can't wait to see what tags end up on this thread.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

my my MY my my... DAMN

Nothing to say here that wouldn't get me banned. but I do enjoy sneezing
    Iso & Baws
    Wonder when JT signs on and nixes this thread
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Try sneezing and throwing up at the same time...

Bleaaaahhhhh-CHOO!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Only if you stand up and try to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Only if you stand up and try to pee.
    Good one! I have actually done that before when I was younger. My friend had a sleepover/birthday party and we stood on this loading platform (they lived on an orchard so they had all kinds of orchard 'stuff') and peed standing up to see who could pee the farthest. Needless to say, it was very difficult
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

my mother always crosses her legs when she sneezes in case she pees. which made me think it was a thing peculiar to women. can't say i've ever felt anything when I've sneezed and peed other than my aim slipping. god damn carpets in bathrooms. who the hell thought that was a good idea?