Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Ahsoka Tano w/ Rotta the Hutt!

From the official site here is Ahsoka:
    http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars...g/20080129.jpg

Rotta is that little blob of a LEGO figure seen in the Captain Rex Thread:
    http://www.jedidefender.com/jwall/pics/Rex.jpg

So now we know what all of those LEGO figs are...

It appears that we will be getting Ahsoka/Rotta as a carded fig, prolly in the Clone Wars line. (On one card as Rotta would be more an accessory than anything else.)

-Sal
    Move along, move along

"Ah so-ka" in Japanese means, "Oh, I see that it is so" LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Maybe Rotta is Ashoka's Padawan. We already know that Clone Wars is going to reinterpret the rules of who can have a Padawan. So this would make him a Padawan's Padawan's Padawan! Or a Padawan-Cubed?

Anyone having Beldorion flashbacks here?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Rotta is a baby Hutt, rumored to be Jabba's son.

Dear God, please don't let this be true.

Despite my b****ing and moaning about the carpy animation and lack of any defined time frame, I was still planning to give this a chance. If Jabba has a kid, I refuse to watch it. Because Zorba would've mentioned that at some point. Zorba is kewl. Hypothetical grandkids of Zorba are not.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Rotta is a baby Hutt, rumored to be Jabba's son.
    IF that were true then that would make Jabba a FEMALE as of that time.

As well all know (or should), Hutts are asexual in a sense. They start life exhibiting traits of being a male and continue along that path for life. However once they decide to have a baby, they change their physiology to become female (a real world thing as well, so it's not fiction). Once a Hutt does this however, they cannot revert back to being a male and remain female for the rest of their lives.

This was in one of the novels or tales of books. I just can't recall which one. In the book it was a different Hutt, but the same principle would be applied to Jabba as well since ther eis no differentiation between Hutts and their physiologies.

So again if Rotta is Jabba's son, then as of the OT, Jabba is FEMALE!

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Maybe it's his step son, and Jabba had a wife?

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Once a Hutt does this however, they cannot revert back to being a male and remain female for the rest of their lives.
    Not entirely true. Jiliac switched back after birthing his baby in the Han Solo Trilogy. And Zorba was retconned to be Jabba's "parent," and not "father," and he's clearly got male personality traits every time we see him.

Zorba needs to be a cult classic figure. I am hereby declaring it my duty to put him on the same pedestal as guys like Teek and Kit Fisto.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Maybe it's his step son, and Jabba had a wife?
    Eww, not a thought I wanted to conjure up...two Hutts doin' it (even though they technically don't as mentioned above)
    Move along, move along

I meant just that he took a wife that had a son, not that he had sex with her.