Hybrid View

AT-AP and grievous starfighter at HTS

The subject says it all. I'm passing because I don't want to pay shipping on something that will be easy to find later.

at-ap

grievous fighter

I'll pass as well since they won't be that tough to find at retail but it's good to know that they're starting to ship. The AT-AP looks more grey than on the titanium version.

ooh, I was SO tempted to get this right now. I even had them in my shopping cart. However, I think they are going to be easy to find since they are mass market sales. Even with the discount code I'd still be paying more for these from Hasbro than at retail, so I'll take the chance and wait for them.

But thanks for sharing the link anyway.
    Move along, move along

I agree, I am going to pass on them for now and await local retail. They will be available all year. The also have Obi-Wans Starfighter up. Just go to new this week and select Star Wars.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    ooh, I was SO tempted to get this right now. I even had them in my shopping cart. However, I think they are going to be easy to find since they are mass market sales. Even with the discount code I'd still be paying more for these from Hasbro than at retail, so I'll take the chance and wait for them.

But thanks for sharing the link anyway.
    I got as far as entering check-out but when catweb10 didn't work, I decided to pass. 10% would have made shipping vs. MD sales tax about even.

This Is A Code That Works For A Discount At Hts. DISC10
    WHEN GONE AM I THE LAST OF THE JEDI WILL YOU BE

I ordered myself 2 from HTS, without knowing there was a discount code
    dang!
    but I jumped on it because it was listed as being in stock
    I decided to wait for the Grievous ship until retail, but now that I know there is a code (thanks MASTERKESSLER), I just may go back and order the ship, and maybe see what else my credit card will let me get
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]