Odd TAC assortment at Wal-Mart today

I found a new case of figures on the pegs this morning at WM (the first since Xmas for that store), but it had figures from several waves:

Hawkbat Clones (2)
    R2-B1
    Rebel Vanguard Trooper
    Torture Rack Han Solo
    Ewoks (2)
    Animated Debut Boba Fett

There must have been others but I didn't notice. I got one of the Hawkbat clones. It was good to see a refresher case but I didn't know last year's TAC was still shipping.

It could be remains of last years stuff sitting around warehouses. Also hasbro shipping revision cases of certain waves. I also saw this assortment. The 7th fleet clone was missing from your liting. I picked up the Hawkbats when I saw it also.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw this assortment, minus the Fetts, at both Walmart and Target today. There were also plenty of Spirit Anakin and Clone Wars Anakin at both stores as well.

I also found these in a Walmart 50 plus miles out side of Albuquerque.
    I picked up 2 Hawkbat Clones one R2-B1 and one Holo Vader.
    I figured it was a revised assortment because I must have been the first one there, as the Holo Vader would be the first to go I thought.
    Looked through the pegs and couldn't find the 7th Legion Trooper. He's the only TAC figure I haven't found yet from 2007.

I've seen these mixed assortments for about a week now. The weekend before last I found them at two different Wal Marts. These were shipped in the long shelf display boxes that hold 12 figures. Both had at least 6 or 7 cases, and had figures from Luke Jedi up to wave 1 for 2008. Lots of Hawkbat Clones, Ewoks, Holo Vaders, and Concept Rebel Troopers.