Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ep2 Action Fleet List

Well, I found it. The list isn't complete, but, please notice 2 of the last sets listed.

*Updated list with Action Fleet Ship names plus added two more

76930-46796- SW E2 Action Fleet-$9.96
    each/case of 6
    76930-46846- *Republic Clone Trooper Drop Ship-$9.96
    76930-46847- Hero Transport-$9.96
    (*Republic Gunship)
    76930-46848- Villian Vehicle-$9.96
    (Count Dooku's Solar Sailor)
    76930-46849- Millennium Falcon-$9.96
    76930-46850- X-Wing Fighter-$9.96

This was found in Wal-Marts computer and posted at another SW websight back in August. Lets all hope there are many, many more to come. I'll keep looking for anything else, and post it.

If they had to issue just one retreaded vehicles for rerelease I am glad that they picked the Millennium Falcon because the original AF Falcon has been very difficult for me to find.

In general, I am semi-grateful to Hasbro for releasing MMs at all. For a while we have been receiving reports and hearing rumors that the entire MM line would be cancelled. Given the futile sales of MMs for Episode I, and they way Hasbro treats it's loyal customers, I wouldn't have been surprised. Yes, the selection may be crappy, but at least I have something to look forward to for Episode II.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thumbs up thanx for the list jangu

with each passing day, it looks more and more like we're gonna get new action fleet.

does anyone know if jkf (jim fong) is still headin' up the team, or if he has anything to do with the new line at all?

as he was the driving force to insure that action fleet of the past were not just an other flimsy peice of plastic slapped together at the last minute, it would be comforting to know if he is still the guy in control.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

here's the blurb about action fleet over at the offical site

After a hiatus, the collector-pleasing Micro Machine Star Wars Action Fleet line is coming back in 2002. Iconic Star Wars vehicles X-wing, TIE fighter and Millennium Falcon will arrive in May with traditional Micro Machine detail and authenticity.

lets see where this thing takes us.............................................

Bring back OG MICRO MACHINES

I think it's great that Action Fleet is coming back but Hasbro has to come out with new Micro sized vehicles. Micro Machines are what started it all. Action Fleet are cool but I really love Micro Machines for their miniature detail. C'mon Hasbro, make it happen!

Angry what he said!

micro machines baby! that's where it's at!

the bean counters over at galoob must have seen something good on their ledger sheets for all those years! it ain't like micro machines were a flash in the pan. more than a decade of quality toys must mean something to someone over there in r.i. gawd knows it did in s.f.

Smile Micro Machines!!!

I agree with DC and GSJ:
    Action Fleet is great but MicroMachines are even better! :happy:

It would be a pity if we were not able to have MM vehicles from AOTC to display near our ANH, ESB, ROTJ, and TPM MM collections!

Please, bring back MicroMachines!

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

P.S. I would also like Die-cast and X-Ray vehicles, but I am afraid it is useless to ask for them.

P.P.S. Where are you JKF? It looks like nobody knows where you are and I think if we knew your current production we would love it. Where did you go JKF?

Micro Machines

You guys are absolutly right, Hasbro should bring back the MMs. No they shouldn't. They MUST!!!!! It's the line that started it all. I would love to see the Jedi Starfighter, Republic Gunship, and Republic Millitary Cruiser as MMs. I also would love to see they bring back the Epic Collections. Maybe like Galoob did the Predator, Terminater, and Aliens MMs. Two ships and two AF style figures. Here are 2 sets I want:

1) Grand Admiral Thrawn, Dark Force Dreadnaught, Mara Jade, and the Wild Karrde
    2) Yuuzhan Vong Warrior, Yuuzhan Vong Worldship( or Coralskipper), Anakin Solo, and a Bothan Cruiser.

Those are just two sets I'd die for. I know there are hundreds of others they can and should do. Say maybe Jeditricks can get another petition going?

Originally posted by good shot jansen
    with each passing day, it looks more and more like we're gonna get new action fleet.

does anyone know if jkf (jim fong) is still headin' up the team, or if he has anything to do with the new line at all?

as he was the driving force to insure that action fleet of the past were not just an other flimsy peice of plastic slapped together at the last minute, it would be comforting to know if he is still the guy in control.
    GSJ, try to remind me about this in a few weeks please.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Exclamation

I am soooo excited about the new Action Fleet vehicles!!! In fact I have already marked April 23 on my calender!
    Oh, and thanks Jangu for the list.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.