Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Galactic heroes poster!

I got this in the mail on Friday. I plan on scanning it in, cleaning up the fold edges and making a high res jpg of it, as well as a PDF. When I get that done, I'll post it. Hopefully photobucket can handle a file of that size.
    Move along, move along

photobucket has a really low size restriction, like 1 meg and only 1024x768 I believe. Imageshack.us has a 2 meg restriction and I don't think there's a maximum size, and you don't need to be registered to upload.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was tempted to order some GH figs just to get the poster, but they have none I want or need
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If you email it to me I could host.
    drew [at] fightattack.com

How does one go about obtaining a poster?

Go to HTS and order a GH set and its yours free.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

"You won't find a cheaper Galactic Heroes poster, or your poster is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    "You won't find a cheaper Galactic Heroes poster, or your poster is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
    Sit-n-Sleep references don't work outside of SoCal.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

To be honest, they don't work in SoCal.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Bullpuckey! You say "...or your ____ is FREEEEEE!" and 3/4ths of everybody here will know what you're talking about.