Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumor List!

Rumor List!

From, http://potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12901

Its rumor time again I suppose. I got an email just now from a source in China with a list of figures that they were expecting to have this year. The list had a bunch of stuff we already have heard about but there was an interesting heading for Clone Wars with these 19 names under it:

Anakin Skywalker
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Yoda
    Federation Battle Droid
    R2-D2
    Captain Rex
    General Grievous
    Clone Trooper
    Ahsoka with Rotta the Hutt
    Count Dooku
    Commander Cody
    Oddball
    Super Battle Droid
    Clone Trooper
    C-3PO
    Kit Fisto
    Asajj Ventress
    Destroyer Droid
    IG-series Assasin Droid

Are there any photos of Cody in phase 1 armor? It would seem wierd for him to have his ROTS armor while all the others have the older style.

Not a bad list, though I have most of those in figure form already. I really hope they aren't animated. If so that's 19 figures I'm going to pass up.

IG Assasin Droid. Repaint of IG-88 or Ig Lancer?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Commander Cody in Phase 1 armor (my favorite) would be totally rad!

You know Grievous has to be made for Clone Wars, I just hope it's a new retooled larger figure.

Everything save Ahoka with Rotta the Hutt and Oddball (??) were kinda expected. Though I've been reading some thread here at SSG about a baby Hutt.

I heard a rumor that they're going to be making clones in this line. I wonder if that's true?

This isn't really a rumor list so much as it is a list of characters we know will be in the show and were shoo-ins for the line.

Blue2th, Oddball was the clone pilot that flies with Obi-Wan and Anakin in the beginning of ROTS.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

There's also a rumor that the Jedi will have lightsabers.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I heard a rumour. They say you have a broken heart.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post

You know Grievous has to be made for Clone Wars, I just hope it's a new retooled larger figure.
    Well said! We need a properly scaled Grievous.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I heard a rumour. They say you have a broken heart.
    Whatever happend to them? Much better than the Spice Girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Well said! We need a properly scaled Grievous.
    With split apart arms. That would be great if they could pull it off.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    Not a bad list, though I have most of those in figure form already. I really hope they aren't animated. If so that's 19 figures I'm going to pass up.
    I'm pretty sure I read in one of the Q&A sessions that Hasbro is not planning on doing any figures in the animated style. Now I was pretty sure that meant even for the new CW line. It seems like if they do it in the animated style a lot of collectors will skip them but if they don't make them unique no one is going to buy it just because it's on a new card. If Hasbro wants this line to succeed they all have to be new figures, right?

If i recall right they said the line would be realistic and not animated because it would confuse people about whats what...personally i don't think we need animated styled figures...they were cool but not something i want to make apart of my collection...so i hope they do realistic style here with these espically with the new characters bound to show up here and there.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!