Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Hasbro Play Rewards program

Looks like any purchases of SW and Transformers between now and March 23 are eligible for a rebate of sorts:

http://www.hasbro.com/playrewards/?C...bro&adtype=140

This might actually make me buy some stuff I was on the fence about. Sadly, though, GIJoe and Marvel (aside from Spider-Man) don't appear to count for some odd reason.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I am all over it. HEHEHEHE
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sounds like Jedi Master Points to me.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I think alot of us here buy enough to earn the $50 no prob.

I bought 60 bucks worth yesterday alone, more than 1/3 there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

With what I spend on stuff, I think this is do-able
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Yeah, I sent this link to Steve, he'll be putting it in the news at some point soon.

I bought $40 worth just the other day. Their rules are a little convoluted but I think I can work within them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I tried to get the pdf file to open but it wouldn't work, so I'm not sure what this exactly is. Do you have to buy things online, or what?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Save your receipts JJL.

Basically, you send in your Hasbro receipts dated 2-1 to the late March end date, marking down where and when you bought them, and you get store credit for more.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.