Do yuz like Straw Warz?

I loved Straw Warz.

It's about these too reboots that escape Dark Vater and try to find Obee-Wand Kinowbie, but meet Lube Skywopper first instead.

He finds out from R2B2 that they have to rescue this princesses and Obee-Wand Kinowbie helps them.

They hire Hand Solo and Chubooka to take these stolen plans R2B2 has ripped off the bad guys of and bring them to the Princesses' daddy.

But the bad guys blow Princesses' daddy away.

But their ship is gobbled up by the Dread Star and Hand with Chubby have to help them escape. But Vater kills Obee-Wand, but the Princesses and Lube get to slip away and escape the Dread Star. Then Lube goes back and blows it up but Vater gets away after the explosion!

The Princesses then gives Lube and Hand some metals but forgets to reward Chubby.

This synopsis has been dedicated to all the people who post on here with spelling and grammar errors by those of us with pretty dirty senses of humor. Watch what you type. It's so easy to get things mistaken.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm always amazed when you get 12 and 13 year old kids on the internet who misspell words like "the" and "because." Are our public schools just filled with semi-literate imbeciles?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Are our public schools just filled with semi-literate imbeciles?
    Yes.

But before a case is made for private education, think about this:

the majority will go to a public school anyway.

So the statistical count for resident idiots will always be higher in the public school bringing their averages down even if the actual number of future Ivy League scholars coming out of public schools is higher.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Yes.

But before a case is made for private education, think about this:

the majority will go to a public school anyway.

So the statistical count for resident idiots will always be hire in the public school bringing their averages down even if the actual number of future Ivy League scholars coming out of public schools is higher.
    tut tut tut

Yeah. LOL. I just caught and fixed that!

I won't make any excuse considering the nature of the topic we're discussing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The Princesses then gives Lube and Hand some metals but forgets to reward Chubby.
    This sounds like something from "Penthouse Forum".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    This sounds like something from "Penthouse Forum".
    Isn't that where he stole it from?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

This sounds more fitting for the Language Usage thread.

I'll chime in as a public school English teacher. The move towards overall understanding is eroding the focus on grammar. Spelling is less important than style, tone, or content. I still note every one that's wrong, but unless it significantly takes away from the student's point(s), it's miner. Uh, that's minor.

And BTW, the Emper named Palatine also sent a Lego of his beast troops to the farce side of the Dark Side of the Moon. He than said to fire at wells, Commandante, but then Luge used the Forceps to grab his lyesaver and Dart Spader blocked it with hisn.
    "That's what Sheev said."