Clone Trooper : Training Fatigues with stand?

I got one with an Expanded Universe stand today, do they all have an EU stand?

Havn't seen this one with the stand yet. I did pick up a Hawakbat last night with a stand and it had AOTC on it.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Sounds like the mixed up the stands
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Probably so. Hopefully I'll find another to compare, and this one could have been an error. I also noticed these stands are a bit flimsier than the ones that came with TSC figs.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

This happened with TSC last year. I don't remember which wave it was, but the stand didn't match the movie that the figure was from. Hooray for qwality cantrol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    This happened with TSC last year. I don't remember which wave it was, but the stand didn't match the movie that the figure was from. Hooray for qwality cantrol!!!
    Those were serious mess ups though. Padme with ESB on her stand.
    I can kinda see them putting AOTC on the Hawkbat stand even though he's EU.

I have a couple figures from the 07 series of figures, that came with stands and not the coins.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!