Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interesting. Are those VOTC Stormies? I can't really tell. The Wookies are the Sneak Preview/Heavy Gunner version. Can't see the Vader except for his head.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

When the hell was Vader ever on Kashyyyk?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

In the Force Unleashed and in the Rise of Darth Vader novel.

From the brief glimpse, this looks pretty cool. The description on the page lists is as Vader, two stormtroopers, and two Wookiees. It should be good even for people who aren't in the game since they could just split up the figures for movie dioramas or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    From the brief glimpse, this looks pretty cool. The description on the page lists is as Vader, two stormtroopers, and two Wookiees. It should be good even for people who aren't in the game since they could just split up the figures for movie dioramas or whatever.
    Aside from the Vader(which I probably already have)this set looks to be worth the buy for the army building potential.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

This is the first level, or scene, from Force Unleashed. Vader goes to Kashyyk, looking for a Jedi that escape Order 66. Finds him, kills him and finds out that the jedi had a child. Vader then takes the child to be trained as his own Secret Apprentice.

Now this is, one more piece of evidence that suggests that VSA really is Korto Vos.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

so far not impressed. not a big fan of wookiees, dont need another Vader and the only plus is the stormies.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    so far not impressed. not a big fan of wookiees, dont need another Vader and the only plus is the stormies.
    Agreed, if they hit clearance, them I will buy them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It seems the image has been taken down. Some one have one they can post?