Exclamation Please Get Your Act Together

Where's the product? Why is not in the stores? There's not a big scalper market in the Orlando area. Do the right thing and send out the toys!
    Last edited by Sidiously Darth; 02-13-2002 at 02:08 AM.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I agree with you Sidiously!I've been waiting for figures that
    are at least 3 waves back in here N.C. Florida.So,where are
    they?Have they been taken captive by an alien race?Nah..they
    wouldnt want them -I still say the figures are all gonna be
    dumped on us by late March/Early April.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I agree. I'm still waiting on the Fx-7 wave and Zutton wave. Man I want these.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

From Yakface:

Word from the Hasbro Toy Fair room has it that the TIE Bomber, damaged Snowspeeder, and AT-ST/Speederbike combo have been shipped to their respective retaillers and should show up in the next month or so.
    Hopefully this won't mess anything up further. I haven't seen anything past the Vader (Wrath) wave, and there's no sign of local retailers restocking.

I want the droids and cantina patrons. Is that too much to ask for?
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Funny thing is...they have hit your area and the scalpers grab them and sell them online on say ebay or the local flea markets...

...and peoel wonder why I complain when someone sells something not readily available to the fans, but instead they go to ebay with it...well, I have all the figures, becaus eI help out my fellow fan and vice versa....so aside form 2 figures I might be getting soon (and some european pack in pit droids) I am current...an dI didn't have to buy from scalpers (except maybe one or two really tough ones, I got a decent deal on) 98% I paid retail or less for.....

Networking works. Lies, backstabs, etc don't help anyone....of course I have issues....but then again I'm not out to make a buck off you. If I do resort to ebay it's after I exhaust all my other options....join trade groups, make local friends, pre-order cases with people form sites like newforcecomics who charge a whopping $69.95 a case (as opposed to upwards of $100 I have seen on some sites)

you hook a guy up with a Eeth koth and zutton today, he might hook you up with a $15 han/taun taun tomorrow....I know I've seen it, done it, and do it....

check out place sliek the tradefederation.net or the SWKC on yahoo froups or look up local clubs, I know Ohio has a great one.

Not many scalpers in this area. I did an ebay search. Came up w/ 5 auctions for POTJ. None were for the Koth wave on.

There can be several reasons for this:
    1. What we have received has been very little and collectors bought them.
    2. The scalpers took them to other cities.
    3. Tourists got them
    4. Scalpers lie about where their location is.

None of the local hobbie shops, which isn't many, have even had these figures. I just think the stores aren't buying or we haven't seen our share yet.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!