Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    These look like an easy pass to me.... except probably the Yoda, as I can never resist the little guy, even though the force lightning up his sleeve almost ruins it. I'm quite pleased really, as along with TFU line I can save even more money - though I'll probably blow it all on Indy figures this year.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Wow...I'm really dissppaointed, but not surprised.
    what can i say...These things suck.
    Oh well, more cash saved...and i don't have to budget out to get indy stuff now.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

I'm cool with the B-a-D (Build a droid) figures. I figured they'd all be protocol and astrodroids. (See my post on JediDefender).

Evo Padme and Pilots-ok, I'll most likely buy.

I'm EXTREMELY happy to here that not only are we getting the AT-TE, but also the Homing Spider droid! and in the same year! Sweet. That's my most requested CIS droid that I wanted.

I'm curious if the A-wing will now be the New Republic Blue colors.

Comic fig-Ok cool. I'm especially looking forward to the Legacy comic packs, (not to be confused with the new "Legacy" line of figures which is what the B-a-D figure line will be called).

Order 66 with Jedi and Astromechs?? That has me a little confused. I wonder who? Obi/his jedi Starfighter droid; Mace/JSF droid; Anakin/JSF droid....boring all of them if that's the case. Mayeb we'll get Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin with their respective JSF Astromechs.

The new Hoth set is okay. Hopefully the Porbe Droid is NEW, but I won't get my hopes up. R5-M2! Sweet!
    http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/71/R5-m2.jpg

Animated! F'in CrIse... Well now I'm in a quandry. I've said I won't buy these, but I just realized that the Clone Wars figures won't be done and over in 2008. If LFL has their way the show will go for at least 100 episodes. So that means this line could last for YEARS! So I'm going to have to make a serious decision about these. Do I or don't I. If I get them, I know I'll most likely be POed if Hasbro turns around and makes realistic version. If I don't get them, then I'll be paranoid thinking Hasbro may NOT make them in realistic fashion. Strange I know. I DO like the clones and battle droids, but damn, if I buy them, I know I'll break down and buy all of the different characters.

I'm passing on the Diamond stuff. Not really into big figures any more and not at the prices they're going to want for them.

Revell models-meh dpends on which ones. They SERIOUSLY need to bring the Venator class Star Destroyer to the US. I have two and had to get them from the U.K. and not too cheap either.

Rebelscum GG bust-Actually this looks pretty good. I may just get this one.

I can't wait to see MORE PICS!!!

I'm glued to my computer for the rest of the weekend!

-Sal
    Move along, move along

My God. Those Clone Wars figures... the worst of all possible worlds! If these were made of aged limburger cheese, they couldn't be any worse.

I need to go wash my eyes now.
    Tommy, close your eyes.