What's Hasbro's Game Plan?!?!?!

I mean, I really love the saga collection so far, but come on......Orn Free Taa, Massiff........Endor Rebel Solder etc.?? Some of the figs just dont make sense. I would have thought that some other characters in the movie would have deserved figs first. Next thing you know, they will come out with "#55 That Dude, (2nd on the left of Anakin as he departed transit shuttle on Coruscant)" Just want to know if there was a method to their madness.
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"

Orn Free Taa - Originally had a much larger role in the film, but most of his scenes were cut or scaled back. Plus he was in E1, and many people have been clamoring for a figure of him.

Massiff w/ Geonosian Handler - Originally the Massiff's were going to attack Obi-Wan on Geonosis. The scene was cut, but the figure was already in production. But, people love army builders anyway.

Endor Rebel Soldier - Another very cool army building figure. And there was a few people that wanted the jacketed version of the Endor Soldeirs. Again, it's an army builder figure, so Hasbro was trying to put out a fun cool figure. IMHO, they succeeded.

There are plenty of charecters getting figures, and over 2 and a half years before it will be predominantly E3 figures. So don't worry, alot of what you want will be produced.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Orn Free Taa - Originally had a much larger role in the film, but most of his scenes were cut or scaled back. Plus he was in E1, and many people have been clamoring for a figure of him.

Massiff w/ Geonosian Handler - Originally the Massiff's were going to attack Obi-Wan on Geonosis. The scene was cut, but the figure was already in production. But, people love army builders anyway.

Endor Rebel Soldier - Another very cool army building figure. And there was a few people that wanted the jacketed version of the Endor Soldeirs. Again, it's an army builder figure, so Hasbro was trying to put out a fun cool figure. IMHO, they succeeded.

There are plenty of charecters getting figures, and over 2 and a half years before it will be predominantly E3 figures. So don't worry, alot of what you want will be produced.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    here, here, i agree with everything you said 100%! There are plenty of characters yet to be made from all the movies! that's going to be a lot of figures to get!!!!!

Yeah, the more the merrier.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Still waiting on that Jocasta Nu figure.
    Even though I no longer collect Star Wars other than occassionally, I'd buy her.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.