Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HTS has most of wave 1 in stock

See 'em here. There was no tri-droid or panning droid but I got the rest. Disc10 works for 10% off.

Edit, they just added the panning droid and I assume Tri-droid will be up in a minute

I got mine. Thanks Mtriv. F Walmart and their deleted UPC.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Is Walmart not going to carry these?

I found the three I've found at a Wal-Mart, so yes, they will be carrying these. Unless somehow they only ordered one case and shipped it to the store near me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave View Post
    Is Walmart not going to carry these?
    Read the thread Strange info from Wal-Mart. It explains it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

2008 Wave 1 available

HTS has all 8 figs up for sale now. I ordered one each of all but Anakain and Obi-Wan. Good luck, guys. Get 'em while you can!
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Thanks a lot for the heads up, mtriv and tagmac! I also ordered one of each except for the Anakin and Obi-Wan. I also ordered the red jumpsuit Naboo Soldier that's been eluding me until now.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Thanks to BlueSnags' post in the LA Just Found thread (an hour before this one ), I ordered all but Po Nudo, whom I don't want. I was able to use my AAA membership to get the 15% discount, this time it was greater than shipping, yay!

Then, a buddy called me on the hunt in Las Vegas, I told him about it, he wasn't home so I went into his HTS account and ordered all 8 figures, applied the "disc10" coupon, and got them for him as well, since he's not in CA he doesn't pay tax so that 10% off was greater than shipping.

I also texted Deoxy that they were online, forgetting that she is anti-PT, but it turns out she wanted 2-1B so I was able to remind her of the AAA discount, so she's getting that.

Way to go HTS!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I ordered another Gree, Kashyyyk clone, Panning droid and Tri-droid. (Oh and used the discount code-thanks!)

So I'm good on the panning droid (I think it will become a pegwarmer).

With my previous order of 1 each of the wave, I'm good on Gree as well. I may get a couple more Po Nudo's for custom Aqualish senators. I may get more Ani-sorry Darth Vaders and Obi-wans, but that would make older figs of them obsolete, so I'd need to sell off, trade, or give away the old ones. (Something I'm not wanting to do right now).

I still need to get a few more Tri-droids for the Mygeeto and Utapau dioramas.

Then there is the Kashyyyk trooper. I'm going to need help on that one. HTS only allows a purchase of one at a time right now. This is my last "Great Clone Hunt" fellas. So any help getting to my goal for these (40) would be greatly appreciated. Of course I'll pay for the figures-with shipping.

And for those of you who are carded collectors, this can benefit you. I won't need the packaging, including the UPCs, so you can keep that to get the mail-away Commander Rex figure.

(Sorry for the pitch for figs there folks, this is my last hurrah for large army building before I retire to just squad building of 5 troops.)

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Gree and the Kashykk Trooper are in stock again! Act now!