Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Knight Rider is back! (new show, Feb 17th)

Knight Rider returns to TV with 2 hr pilot movie

KITT won't turn into a robot and pee on somebody, so you might not think he's a brilliant as BumbleBee, but the Knight Industries 3000 (yes, it's the 3000) will launch on February 17th.

They can't come up with original, new ideas, can they? I'm waiting for Mad Max to become a TV show next.

(Uh, I'd probably watch that though. The Blade one was good. Too bad it got canned.)

But Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles has been an excellent new show. But it is a new direction for Terminator, too.

I'm not certain, but Knight Rider looks to be a rehash.

We'll see in only a few more days.

Feb. 17 is next Sunday.

KITT looks to possibly be a new Mustang Cobra.

I guess if Pontiac (part of GM) got the Transformers, Ford wanted Knight Rider.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Uh, hmmmmm.

I've heard rumors of a show or movie. But the fact that it is less than a week away, and this is the first specific I've heard, that kinda worries me. Almost like NBC's trying to bury it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It's the writers' strike. The networks are desperately looking to air stuff so they have some new material to keep people watching.

Shows that didn't make it before are now being given a try. I'm not sure if Knight Rider's revival was always planned, but the lack of promotion until now suggests otherwise.

Ironically, this might be how Sarah Conner Chronicles made it, but I'm not sure. That was a hyped show with Comic Con intro and it's been high quality ever since it debuted.

But if there is a show about toilet paper (like a CSI team's attempt to catch the guy who squeezed the Charmin) and the networks are desperate enough during a strike... "it'll roll." Hahaha. I'm so funny. "It'll roll." I made that up myself. Oh shoot! With that kind of talent, I should go on strike!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yeah, but this had to be written at some point, before the strike. So was Sarah Connor. Fox has been hyping the hell out of that. This is the first I've seen of this beyond vague rumors. And it premieres in, what, four days?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    KITT looks to possibly be a new Mustang Cobra.
    You are correct, the 550hp Shelby Cobra GT500KR to be exact. Here is a pretty nifty break down between the old KITT and the new one: linky (site appears to be very slow today)

Transformers did feature a Saleen S281 Ford Mustang; Barricade. Pretty badass too.

BTW - I'll tune in and watch the show, for the GT500KR mainly.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I was going to watch it for Will "Gob" Arnett as he was the voice of Kit, but since he left the project last week, i'm avoiding it. hehehee
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I think it was SirSteve that told me Val Kilmer was going to do the voice of KITT.

Gob was KITT?

Frickin'-A, that would be awesome. Especially if they made the new KITT a smart aleck.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I heard there was something about this person having a contract with another car company and they didn't want him also patronizing Ford while he was a spokesperson for their rival.

Saw the full page ad in Entertainment Weekly with KITT Kobra.

I threw up in my mouth a bit. :vomit: