Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pooping baby doll?

http://www.ad-hoc-news.de/CorporateN...+Entertainment

BABY ALIVE LEARNS TO POTTY

Little girls will love to play 'mommy' to their BABY ALIVE doll as she 'learns' how to use the 'potty,' an important rite of passage for toddlers. Further expanding the nurturing play of the beloved brand, BABY ALIVE LEARNS TO POTTY is the doll that 'eats,' 'drinks' and goes 'potty' like a real baby. Girls simply 'feed' the BABY ALIVE LEARNS TO POTTY doll her special 'food,' give her a 'bottle,' and then she will let her 'mommy' know she needs to 'pee' or 'poop.' Girls then take their BABY ALIVE LEARNS TO POTTY doll to her special 'potty' - but be careful, just like real life sometimes she can hold it until she gets to the 'potty' and sometimes she can't! Similar to a real baby, BABY ALIVE LEARNS TO POTTY really 'learns' to use her 'potty'- the more girls nurture and care for their baby, the better she gets at 'holding it.' (Ages 3 years & up; Approximate Retail Price: $59.99; Available: Fall 2008)

Sounds interesting.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What will the fake poo be made of, and will it stink?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

TOY CAR NEEDS A' FIXIN'

And we haven't forgotten about Jr. Little boys will love to play automobile mechanic as their toy car BREAKS DOWN just like a REAL CAR! Further expanding the take charge play of the beloved brand, TOY CAR is the vehicle that "drives, chews through gas, costs a lot of money in payments, and breaks down" like real cars do. Boys simply drive TOY CAR, fill it with $3 a gallon gas, make the monthly payments, and watch as TOY CAR breaks down. Boys then take their TOY CAR to the GARAGE (sold separately) where Jr. will learn how just how difficult and time consuming it is to fix what ails TOY CAR. Jr. will have hours of fun crawling underneath TOY CAR, trying to find the parts he needs, getting greasy (ALWAYS fun!), and learning to curse like a sailor. Sometimes the car works, sometimes it doesn't! Similar to a real car, TOY CAR really breaks down the more it gets driven -- the more he drives it, the more it breaks down. (Ages 3 years & up; Approximate Retail Price: $59.99; Available: Fall 2008)

I got one of these for my daughter. As a joke, I fed it some poop. It carped all over the floor, and stained the carpet. I got a spanking.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I got one of these for my daughter. As a joke, I fed it some poop. It carped all over the floor, and stained the carpet. I got a spanking.
    You gotta watch what you're feeding those plastic babies Chux. Might not agree with them.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Is it just me or is this like "training" for those teenage mothers??? I mean really . . "pees and poops"??? Why can't you let kids be kids without reality crashing down on their pretend houses. Its like handing them this doll and saying "Practice now so that when you are 14 you can take care of your own baby"
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Next they are making a doll of a 13 year old boy that has nocturnal emissions that you have to clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Next they are making a doll of a 13 year old boy that has nocturnal emissions that you have to clean up.
    Michael jackson already bought the rights to keep the prototype
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Michael jackson already bought the rights to keep the prototype
    He's going to market it with the Parent Alarm.

:macauley culkin: