Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Silly Hasbro, tricks are for kids...

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Silly Hasbro, tricks are for kids...

....and unsuspecting parents who don't know any better.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I think I'm going to go to the bank right now and pull out 20 bucks, because from the looks of things, that's going to be my action figure budget for 2008.

(Assuming the Yarna rumors are true of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I think I'm going to go to the bank right now and pull out 20 bucks, because from the looks of things, that's going to be my action figure budget for 2008.

(Assuming the Yarna rumors are true of course.)
    Your budget looks a bit bigger than mine at this point BB.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Is it $7.99 for the Clone Wars figs only or for all figs coming out this year? If it's the clone wars, no problem for me cuz I'm passing on that line (sorry to all you folks who are getting it though, that's rough on the wallet/purse) but they better NOT do action features on the TAC line...SAGA line comes to mind and yuck, just yuck! And the price better NOT be $7.99 for them either, otherwise, I'll be skipping on lots of those as well! Rather concentrate on GG instead!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I am seriously thinking on passing on most of the CW line because of the price. Depending on how cartoony the figs are, it might be all of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I am seriously thinking on passing on most of the CW line because of the price. Depending on how cartoony the figs are, it might be all of them.
    Agreed KH.

I wonder if Hasbro has taken notice of all the b*tchn and moaning about this.

For all we know, we could be wrong about the figs being animated, but don't you think it might be an honorable thing to for them to just flat out tell us yes or no, instead of making us painstakingly wait for a toy convention that next to none of us get to go to? It really wouldn't matter though. If the figs are animated style, then it's WAY to late to change them. But really if they ARE realistic, then why not say so and allay much of the collecting communities fears? I feel like this is going to be one big Yarna/Crispy Lars April fools joke all over again.
    Move along, move along

$7.99 isn't necessarily the price you'll end up paying in stores, though; that's apparently Hasbro's suggestion and stores set their own (which, though, could very well be $7.99, depending on where you go). And the ROTS line also had action features that weren't as horrible as the 2002/2003 ones; the term can also mean a number of things.

I don't mean to be some kind of eternal optimist, but we'll just wait and see, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    $7.99 isn't necessarily the price you'll end up paying in stores, though; that's apparently Hasbro's suggestion and stores set their own (which, though, could very well be $7.99, depending on where you go). And the ROTS line also had action features that weren't as horrible as the 2002/2003 ones; the term can also mean a number of things.

I don't mean to be some kind of eternal optimist, but we'll just wait and see, I guess.
    Why you, you...eternal optimist. Damn you, damn you to hell....or not, heh heh.
    Move along, move along

We pay 9.99 a fig - plus 15% tax in Canada...And our dollar is at par now.

I WISH we had your problems.... (SW wise - I wouldn't want this thread to end up in the Rancor Pit)

Action features don't make me happy. Depending on how cartoony they are will be next hit. I can't wait for photos to start showing up.

Oh, and I'm STILL getting the Wave 3 figs that were pushed back into the CW line.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy