Hybrid View

Action features? 7.99 a figure?

STAR WARS 3 ” CLONE WARS BASIC FIGURES
    (Approximate Retail Price: $7.99; Ages 4 & up; Available: July 26, 2008)

In July, Star Wars fans will be introduced to the first new wave of characters based on STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS. Each figure has an exciting action feature. In 2008, a total of 28 different action figures will be launched.

PASS!

Saw that coming.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

TWENTY-EIGHT? How many figures from the original trilogy are we getting?

Oh wait, if they make Yarna I'd don't care and wont' complain about anything.

But they better make Yarna!

Man 8 bucks a pop is goingto be rough. I dont know if its a good move or not.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

When I started collecting in 1999, figures were $6.99. It's 9 years later, so a $1 more isn't that much different. When you consider that I paid $3.75 to see TPM when it was in the theater, and I paid $6.75 for the last movie I went to, the increase on action figures doesn't seem like too much.

When they sold action feature figures in ROTS for under 5 bucks, this is a jump.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm not so keen on the action features. Then again, "super articulation" on the ROTS #41 clone was considered an action feature so I hope the definition is a really liberal one.