Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It might have been better

if they released this subline like the McQ figs. One per wave leading up to the release. I know it just got pushed back, but it might have been better and the figures might have been received better to most of us. Just my thoughts on it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

That wouldn't have been a bad idea really KH. Maybe keep the interest up until the game actually gets released.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I think they're doing as well as they can, given LucasArts' continual screwing with the release date. And then they'd be too spread out over time anyway.

But I do think it's kind of crappy that two ginormous projects -- one pre-ROTS, one post-ROTS -- are coming out the same month. It's just a little too much all at once, you know?

It's a single wave, no worse than last year's wave 4. I honestly don't get why people are flipping out so bad about this.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's because we saw these bloody figures A YEAR AGO, and they haven't hit shelves yet. They'll be back up again on display at Toy Fair this year, oyes.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I wanna know where PROXY is. That droid is a MAIN character in the game and story. Why not a figure???
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/PROXY

THAT I'm really disappointed in.
    Move along, move along

He's a holodroid, so he could be anything. Still, could have made him with a clear shell of someone else, that would have been cool.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    He's a holodroid, so he could be anything. Still, could have made him with a clear shell of someone else, that would have been cool.
    He's "real". He "projects" a holo image around him to look like someone else, but the droid is real, not a holo image.
    Move along, move along

I know, I got that, but as he's a holo-projecting droid, most of the time he wouldn't look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    if they released this subline like the McQ figs. One per wave leading up to the release. I know it just got pushed back, but it might have been better and the figures might have been received better to most of us. Just my thoughts on it.
    That's a great idea! Too bad Hasbro can't (or wont) rework their release schedule to build up the excitement.