Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    It may have messed up the look of it, so I'm glad there's no interior.

How would it mess up the look of it? It's got a solid sphere for the center, simply put an interior hinge on that so half the ball lifts up and voila, interior cockpit.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dunno, but knowing Hasbro they would some way.

Knowing Hasbro, they'll screw it up no matter what.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I can't help but think of the robot assassin in the Incredibles whenever I see the homing spider droid. a single glowing red eye would make it look just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Sal, I think they were on Kashyyyk also.
    If you can post a link showing that form the movie than I'll be down for one more.
    Move along, move along

Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: It states it was in ROTS in the link, but that could be Fellucia. Let me hunt a pic down hopefully.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Homing_spider_droid

2nd Edit: I just popped in ROTS and watched the scene, its the smaller spider droid that is there, not this one.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 02-16-2008 at 09:50 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Its pretty sweet looking and seems to be the right size. This is going to be a $20 vehicle, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: It states it was in ROTS in the link, but that could be Fellucia. Let me hunt a pic down hopefully.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Homing_spider_droid

2nd Edit: I just popped in ROTS and watched the scene, its the smaller spider droid that is there, not this one.
    No worries KH. I knew the Dwarf Spider droid was on Kashyyyk, I didn't recall seeing the Homing Spider droid there.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Its pretty sweet looking and seems to be the right size. This is going to be a $20 vehicle, right?
    Yeah, I am pretty sure that's it's pricepoint, along with the V-19.