Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    No worries KH. I knew the Dwarf Spider droid was on Kashyyyk, I didn't recall seeing the Homing Spider droid there.
    I just remember one popping up real quick.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have to say I'm impressed. I heard the rumors that this was coming out and I figured it to be cheaply made, but something I'd buy a few of for my dioramas anyway.

Instead, this looks to be great quality. Nice job, Hasbro!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

First vehicle I've seen in a while that actually is tempting me.

If they'd made this three years ago, I'd have bought it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Darn, that's cool! I'm not counting on finding my 4 I plan to buy until July 27 though. At least, I'm not toy hunting. But I look if I happen to have to go to the store as I probably will in the next several days.

Now the Separatists still really need even more firepower:

Droid Gunship (seen on Kashyyyk)
    Corporate Alliance Tank Droid (seen on Kashyyyk)

These are the greatest contenders. There are more, but the Tank Droid can make the $20 vehicle assortment. They can kind of underscale the Droid Gunship and get it into the line that way as well - though it might be more accurate if boxed for a $30 pricepoint. But it need not be huge. Something like the MTT would be larger and more expensive to ship / stock in the toy isle (though I'd want that Separatist vehicle as well).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Saw that, like it! It's big! going to need a few of those to take on the AT-TE.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Can't wait to get a couple of these guys. Been high on my list since AOTC. Bring on the Tank Droid, Droid Gunship, and more accurate dwarf spider droids.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Can't wait to get a couple of these guys. Been high on my list since AOTC. Bring on the Tank Droid, Droid Gunship, and more accurate dwarf spider droids.
    Agreed. And in the order you placed them.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hopefully there's a cockpit in the center a la SW Battlefront II.
    There is!

http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2008/DSCN3423.jpg

Look closely and you will see that above the sphere it says "Battle Droid figure fits in cockpit. Figure not included."

So you got your wish JT!

I won't use it for that, but it's a nice add on for those who did want it.

-Sal
    Move along, move along