Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    OK, the Homing Spider Droid is huge and a great value for the $20 vehicle line.

You'd think it was a $30 toy! This will be a great and pleasant surprise for all who plan to buy it! I think this may be the Separatists' best offering, though I'd have to consider that statement carefully. But this is a must-have!
    Agreed on it being a must have. It's close enough to scale for me here. It's been a long enough wait on this vehicle/droid. I"ll be glad to finally have it tonight!
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    I really hope I find one (maybe 2) tomorrow. I'm really pumped about the HSD. Almost as much as the AT-TE in all seriousness. I've wanted them both since AOTC.
    I'm planning on 2 for now but might get three tonight. It just depends on how many of the dupes of figures I can get. I want a total of 4 though.

Also, depending on the dupes, I may get a 2nd AT-TE tonight instead of waiting to get the other 2 I want.
    Move along, move along

Sal, you will NOT be disappointed on any of the vehicles you plan to buy (maybe the V-19 Torrent) but if you got 4 HSD and 2 AT-TEs, you wouldn't regret it.

The quality is so-there that you'd feel like you got your $$$$'s worth.

I'm going to buy all I can tonight and not worry about it for later.

In 5 hours, I'll be riding home with that Millennium Falcon, too!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm really impressed with this bad boy. It's everthing you could ask for and more in such a vehicle. Good articulation, reasonably priced, movie accurate, good size, plus the cockpit that didn't have to be there but is. I'm really wanting to get another one of these guys.....
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    I'm really impressed with this bad boy. It's everthing you could ask for and more in such a vehicle. Good articulation, reasonably priced, movie accurate, good size, plus the cockpit that didn't have to be there but is. I'm really wanting to get another one of these guys.....
    You summed it up nicely.

I'm VERY happy with this droid/vehicle. I was only going to get 2 to start and then 2 later, but ended up getting 3 on MM. Now that I'm broke for a week after MM, heh heh, I'll have to wait to get the 4th one, but I will.

This is a prime example of quality work for a great price. KUDOS to Hasbro!!
    Move along, move along

I got one last night, but haven't opened it yet (because I was too busy enjoying the BMF). I will open it tonight, and I expect it will be just as cool as everyone has said so far.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I couldn't stand it any longer, I picked this thing up this evening. I'm very happy with this toy. I loved this droid/vehicle from the moment I saw it in the third trailer for Ep2, so I was afraid that after so many years of waiting the final result would be disappointment. However, this is much higher quality than I was expecting.

It's toys like this one that could make me a full time Star Wars collector again.

YOU bought a prequel toy, BigBarada?

But yes, I agree with you: the Homing Spider is huge for a $20 piece and of very high quality. I'm quite pleased with it, too. It actually stands out in spite of the Falcon and AT-TE releases.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked it up yesterday, I was surprised at how big it is, I love it!

Bring on the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and Droid Gunship!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    YOU bought a prequel toy, BigBarada?

But yes, I agree with you: the Homing Spider is huge for a $20 piece and of very high quality. I'm quite pleased with it, too. It actually stands out in spite of the Falcon and AT-TE releases.
    Yes, I did. I actually like all of the vehicles from the Geonosis Battle. The AT-TE, Homing Spider Droid and Hailfire Droids being my favorite. I also really like the Dwarf Spider Droids, but won't buy the toy until Hasbro remakes it.

Although I'm half tempted to paint a giant Cobra logo on the front of my Homing Spider Droid and use it in my GI Joe display. (can you believe that there is only a $5 difference in the prices of these two toys?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1442.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	17898