Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Hopefully there's a cockpit in the center a la SW Battlefront II.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Freakin' A! This along with the AT-TE!!! An Army/ship builders dream come true!!!

Hmm, okay now to figure out how many I need...

I know I'll need 3 for Geonosis and 1 for Felucia. Can anyone else think of where else these showed up in the movies at all?

If not, then it looks like 4 for me.

Man, that with 3 AT-APs and 3-5 AT-TEs! Whoo-hoo. An expensive year for vehicles, but a very FUN one!! Thanks Hasbro-just please make these EASY to find!
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

Nice! This is one I've been waiting to see for a while. I'll get at least 2. Expensive vehicle year for sure Sal.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    Nice! This is one I've been waiting to see for a while. I'll get at least 2. Expensive vehicle year for sure Sal.
    Yep! Now if hasbro would make the Droid gunship!
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_gunship

But, yeah, I'm VERY happy for the vehicles in the line this year.MUCH more so than the figures! (Well so far. Toy Fair has just started, so we're bound to see more.)
    Move along, move along

Sal, I think they were on Kashyyyk also.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Oh and looking at the size of that thing, it looks like it COULD hold a figure. For your sake JT I hope it does. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Oh and looking at the size of that thing, it looks like it COULD hold a figure. For your sake JT I hope it does. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
    The Hailfire is big enough to, but they left that unused even though it's in the game as a drivable.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hopefully there's a cockpit in the center a la SW Battlefront II.
    There is!

http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2008/DSCN3423.jpg

Look closely and you will see that above the sphere it says "Battle Droid figure fits in cockpit. Figure not included."

So you got your wish JT!

I won't use it for that, but it's a nice add on for those who did want it.

-Sal
    Move along, move along