Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fightattack View Post
    Need a better link - there's a lot on that page . . .
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...8&postcount=10

Bottom 2 links in that post
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

In the Mustafar pack, the Padme's great but I don't think I need that many Shocktroopers. I don't really army build so what's the appeal to the set?

Army building in the GH line makes no sense to me at all.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Army building in the GH line makes no sense to me at all.
    Why not?

The line is marketed towards kids, and kids would probably want more than one clone since there was more than one clone in the movies.

Back in the day, I got mad at my Mom for making me take back a second Stormtrooper that I got as a present for Christmas since there was WAY more than one Stormtrooper in the movies.

Granted, snagging a Bossk made it easier to stomach (I loved the bounty hunters back then) but still.....

I wanted MORE Stormtroopers!

They dont move around and its hard to pose them. The shocktroopers never "fired" at anyone on Mustafar, so I think 5 of them is a little overboard. I can understad the stormtroopers and all, but Shocktroopers I dont.

I had a few stormtroopers when I was a kid, 3 or 4 of them, never more than that.

Okay, so what do people do with their GH? I display a few of mine but most of them are boxed up. The ones on display are a few of my favorites (for me space is some what limited) and so having 5 shocktroopers seems a little overboard.

I dont have mine on display right now, they are packed away.

I had all mine out on one shelf, but it got too overcrowded, so I've packed away all the PT and just got OT on display for now.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.