Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Where or When will we learn about a giant Millennium Falcon toy?

Hasbro still has a hidden secret? A new Millennium Falcon?

Where or when are we going to see pictures of this?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That was worth a whole new thread.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I read somewhere tonight it WON'T be this year.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Nope, no new Falcon this year. Fine by me. I'm already getting plenty of vehicles this year.

3-5 AT-TEs
    3 AT-APs
    1 Greivous fighter
    3-4 Homing Spider droids
    1-2 V-19s

That's between $500-$750 just in vehicles!

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Actually, it's about time though.

The vehicles interacting with the figures was always what made the 3 3/4" line so special since Kenner's days.

I'm glad to see this happening, even if it will be expensive.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I am glad its not coming out, but then again, there is SDCC.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

There is a GH Falcon coming out exclusive to Walmart.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That was worth a whole new thread.
    I've been trying to start a half-thread, but the computer won't cooperate.

This was the biggest bummer for me tonight; given that there is a very few Classic figs this year, I was prepared to drop $150 on this ship!

Oh, well - here's hoping for next year!
    Real men buy Willrow

I was heart-broken hearted not to find anything for this...No new Falcon!? *Sigh* Oh well more money saved i guess....

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!