Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

New Evolutions figs

Had a major stroke of luck on Friday. Went into TRU, and sitting there with a bunch of Sith/Anakin Evo packs was a lone "Jedi Legacy" set! Of the new ones, that's the only one I wanted, and I can't believe it was the only one sitting. Looks pretty good, especially Bultar Swan, who looks a lot better than that cartoony-looking one from the comic pack (which I skipped). Haven't seen any of the other new ones yet here in Jersey, but I'm sure they'll be hitting soon.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    Had a major stroke of luck on Friday. Went into TRU, and sitting there with a bunch of Sith/Anakin Evo packs was a lone "Jedi Legacy" set! Of the new ones, that's the only one I wanted, and I can't believe it was the only one sitting. Looks pretty good, especially Barris Offe, who looks a lot better than that cartoony-looking one from the comic pack (which I skipped). Haven't seen any of the other new ones yet here in Jersey, but I'm sure they'll be hitting soon.
    I think you mean Bultar Swan, not Barriss Offee.

I saw a Jedi Legacy Evo set at WM yesterday, it was a return, someone had stolen the Luke and replaced it with McQuarrie Han - very strange.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Huh?

I could see switching out Bultar or Qui-Gon, but why Luke?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No clue. And why with McSolo? It's not a particularly common figure. I took a couple quick snaps though for evidence.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I think you mean Bultar Swan, not Barriss Offee.
    Whoops! Error noted, and correction made above.

Wy would anyone return a McSolo?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The only satisfaction I could see anyone taking out of this is that of someone who needs the rare McSolo taking the opportunity to get one for $20, then having to spend another $20 for a second Evolutions set for Luke. Aside from wanting to just annoy omeone, I can't see any other way. Personally, I'd say you're simply dealing with a very stupid person here.

McSolo was missing his cape.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    McSolo was missing his cape.
    Don't you mean his McCape JT?

Sorry, bad pun.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I stopped by Toys R Us after class today on a whim, thinking I might find something new. Lo and behold, just like you, Tagmac, I also found a lone Jedi Evolutions set. I really like it. Qui-Gon and Bultar are awesome.

However, there was no sign of the Fett Legacy set. Are they shipping in a different assortment than the Jedi set?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]