Thread: C-3px!!!!!!!!

C-3px!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

YARNA, A WOKLING, TALON KARRDE, AND C-3PX IN A SINGLE YEAR!!

I JUST STAINED MY BRITCHES!!!!

I'm going on record right now and saying that, if I can't find the Droid Factory sets around here, I am going to have to have that C-3PX. I need it like I need air or water.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wait a second.

Sorry for the double post.

WHERE THE HELL IS HIS BACKPACK?

AND WHY ARE HIS GUNS UNPAINTED?

I take it back. Screw you, Hasbro. I'll live with a custom.

This is what this most excellent droid should look like.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 02-19-2008 at 01:17 AM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Fickle much? We don't even know if this is the finished product.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Okay, point seen. I should wait until further along to see what the finished product looks like.

I can always repaint a Boba Fett backpack for him, as I doubt an entire separate component would be thrown in, given the BAF nature.

In case you couldn't tell, I clicked on the first Droid Factory pic, saw that you could build C-3PX, crapped my pants, posted this, changed my pants, and clicked on the pic of all the C-3PX parts laying in front of the packaging. As long as it's painted, it should be okay. Though it should have the backpack, God knows we've gotten way too many useless Fett and Mandalorean figures lately to scavenge a backpack from, and a bandolier should be an easy custom.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm not liking the arm and leg mounted blasters on him. I don't recall ever seeing a pic of the "X" with those mounted on him. Rifles yes, rocket backpack yes. mini blasters NO.

Sadly I'll still get this, even though all I need to do is paint a black X on a C-3PO diety fig and give him a couple extra rifles a Fett backpack and call it a day.
    Move along, move along