New figure tins at K-mart

Hadn't seen a thread about this, and was wondering if anyone had either seen these or knew exactly which figures were in them. I only saw these for Eps I and II, with Sora Bulq in the Ep. II tin, which was how I knew they were a second wave.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I saw these, but at 30 bucks a pop, they arent wroth it. I would only want the Oppo Rancis out of it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw some at Sears Grand a few weeks ago. Unlike the first tin sets, there's absolutely nothing new or modified here (apart from accessory switches), so I'll pass.

I bought the AOTC Tin because the Mace was cool, and the other Jedi i didn't have (The guy with no legs...Don't even know his name!)

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

That would be Oppo "Goatboy" Rancisis. The rest of the Jedi Council don't like him, because he smells like mildewed sneakers, and he spits out corn whenever he talks. Also, he tries to peep through the keyholes whenever the female Jedi are taking showers. (They don't mind when Kit Fisto does it; they even invite him to join them. But Oppo freaks them out.) If he didn't have compromising photographs of Mace Windu and Depa Billaba, he would've been booted from the order years ago.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    That would be Oppo "Goatboy" Rancisis. The rest of the Jedi Council don't like him, because he smells like mildewed sneakers, and he spits out corn whenever he talks. Also, he tries to peep through the keyholes whenever the female Jedi are taking showers. (They don't mind when Kit Fisto does it; they even invite him to join them. But Oppo freaks them out.) If he didn't have compromising photographs of Mace Windu and Depa Billaba, he would've been booted from the order years ago.
    You and your Jedi conspiracies Chux. BTW I heard he tired to get Yaddle in the council chambers. He's the only one I would want from these tins as everything else is a repack, so I may try to find him loose, but for $30 a set, no thanks.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I saw some at Sears Grand
    Sears Grand? Wat's that, like a Super Wal-Mart? (Like there's any other kind)

When Sears bought out Kmart, tey made some of the stores into Sears Grand
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Basically the worst aspects of K-Mart and Sears, like all the other Sears and K-Mart stores now.

I think the merger only delayed the inevitable....
    Tommy, close your eyes.