Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Strange info from Wal-Mart

While in WM today, the toy lady told me she scanned the SW figs bar codes for re-order and it came up deleted in her system. That means that they will not e getting anymore of the TAC figs in. I thought it was strange, but then I thought that the only Wave 1 figs have been found at Target. IF it is true and WM deleted the UPC/SKU from there system, they wont be getting any new SW figs until July wen the CW comes out. Again, this is basic line only, not any other sub line/side line
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found my wave 1 figures at 3 different Wal Marts.

That would be fine with me. It'll take that long for all the Shocktroopers, Sandtroopers, and Roron Corrobs to clear out so that they'll be able to stock new shipments at my WM.

Wave 1 includes 2-1B, the Spider Droid, and the Kashyyyk Trooper Remake, right?

I saw all three of those only once, and at Wal-Mart. When I left, the 2-1B and Spider Droid left with me. I left the Kashyyyk Trooper to rot, or for some less discerning collector. (Or, hopefully, a kid who will play with it.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Roron Corrobs
    I just officially became too old for SW. I have no idea who this guy is.

He is the Ithorian(HAmmerhead) Jedi from clone wars
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

how creepy does that sound? "the toy lady". Kinda like the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang but more evil.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    how creepy does that sound? "the toy lady". Kinda like the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang but more evil.
    "I'll get YOU, my pretty!" (with apologies to Margaret Hamilton)
    I had to throw in another classic...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Hopefully this is just some weird Christiansburg anomaly. One of the WM's here in my town got in the new legends the other day (I got a bent legged pit droid pack.) They have also recently had the wave 1 figures (a friend picked up most of them for himself.)

Given that there is a delay from store orders to stock, it is probably just that they don't want to take thousands of orders that will never get filled. I have seen Wave 1 at Wal-Mart and expect we will see wave 2 although with the history of last wave orders this will likely be short ordered.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22