Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don Asmussen's Bad Reporter

Bad Reporter is a comic spoof of what is in the news.

One of the headlines in todays is:

US shoots down errant satellite. A perfect hit, but some unexpected fallout...
    Rocket Destroys Satellite - Still Denies Steroid Use
    Sports physicians question Clemens' ability to destroy spy satellites at age 45
    GOP Senators debate the need to punish a hero who's saved the Earth yet again.

The "pic" shows Clemens colliding with satellite, starting to explode.

Does anyone else get this? (Bad Reporter, not the joke, )
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

That's awesome. Do you have a link to the "story"?

And where was Andy Petitte during this?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Unfortunately, no. I have a subscription to MyComcsPage.com and get a daily email. Bad Reporter is updated 2 - 3 times a week. If you PM me an email addy I'll forward it. The other 2 "headlines" are about Obama beginning to eclipse the moon, and the McCain / Lobbyist story.

And I don't have a clue how to attach an image here.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Here it is...just google bad reporter and it 's easy to find
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	badreporter-900x297-carto.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	16789  

Thanks... I think the image of McCain's head popping out of the baby sling is funny too.
    YVH-1 head

I dunno what it is, but those 3 headlines seem remarkably toothless, I didn't find them funny at all. Maybe they're too watered down for my tastes, I'm a The Onion man myself.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I dunno what it is, but those 3 headlines seem remarkably toothless, I didn't find them funny at all. Maybe they're too watered down for my tastes, I'm a The Onion man myself.
    So you're like an ogre?

Onions-Ogres...

nm
    Move along, move along

Toothless.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Toothless.
    Extremely toothless.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

The government had no choice but to shoot down that satellite. Someone had to stop the Patriots from winning Super bowls, why not our government?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed