Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wave 2 Out Now

Wave 2 Out Now

I just pick up wave 2 this morning at Wal Mart. I know most of you are skipping this wave, but for those that are not start looking. I pick up one full set. I hope to get a second set to open soon.

The Force Unleashed wave is out already? Man, Hasbro's moving right along with their shipments. I haven't even seen Wave 1 in my area yet.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I haven't even seen Wave 1 in my area yet.
    Ditto. Peg warmers galore. People are starting to write rude things in the accumulated dust on their blisters.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'm still trying to find 3 more for wave 1. Same as most of you guys though, lots a pegwarmers. I have yet to see the new vehicles or Evo sets even.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I haven't seen either wave yet.
    Move along, move along

Bad News! I have yet see all of Wave One yet!!! Still need my Tri Droid, Gree and 2-1B...and now FU is out to! Isn't this a little early. Guess I'm going to have to do the two state SW figure run tomorrow!

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

I felt all good yesterday about ordering all of wave 1 off HTS, and now this crushes my hopes and dreams.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    The Force Unleashed wave is out already? Man, Hasbro's moving right along with their shipments. I haven't even seen Wave 1 in my area yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Ditto. Peg warmers galore. People are starting to write rude things in the accumulated dust on their blisters.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    I haven't seen either wave yet.
    I havent seen squat either from wave 1 in stores. Makes me feel good about HTS. The only new product I have seen in stores is the new Evo sets.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Some of wave one was in the case that I saw. I still need one more Lava Droid to open, but I did see Gree, Kashyyyk Trooper, Tri Droid, Obi and Anakin. Everything was one per case.

I guess I feel lucky, other than the Lava Droid I think I'm caught up all ready