Lightbulb New Forums Platform Coming Soon!

We will be debuting a new forums platform in the very near future. The current platform (vBulletin) just isn't up to par anymore. vBulletin use to be the best but ever since one of the original developers left to start a competing platform (Xenforo - which will be the new platform); it just has gone downhill in both performance and features (in my opinion). Don't worry though... all of the data will be migrated to the new platform.
    "SirSteve"
    I feel a great disturbance in the Force.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Sweet!

Will the new platform have live fish in it? (younglings, that one is worth a high-five, my man!)
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

As long as all data is being carried over (Senator status, avatar/profile pics, posts, PMs, signature lines, login passwords, etc.) and it means the end of the "board is down for routine maintenance" messages on an every other day basis I'm all for it.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection