Hybrid View

Celebration Japan

I was fortunate enough to be in Japan last summer. I completely fell in love with the place and look forward to going again...hopefully for CJ. If you have never gone to Japan, I cannot recommend it enough. It's like visiting the future.

I must definitely concur about the visiting Japan part. When is the celebration? I'd like to try and make it if we're not out on cruise...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It's July 19-21. I wonder if they will have a Zero version of the Cruisemissle Trooper as an exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    It's July 19-21. I wonder if they will have a Zero version of the Cruisemissle Trooper as an exclusive.
    Dang it! We'll no doubts be out to sea.

If you go make sure to pick me up at least 23 Cruisemissle Troopers for my dioramas!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    It's like visiting the future.
    It IS the future. Japan is 17 hours ahead of us in California.

It most definitely is the future.

In case you guys didn't know I was able to "predict" the outcome of the Super Bowl for you guys.

Seriously though. I predicted it. Feel free to call me Slickstrodamus.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Feel free to call me Slickstrodamus.
    Only if you start posting in euphemistic rhymes.

Celebration Japan sounds interesting. OfficialPix will be handeling the autograph signers (same weekend as SDCC too).

I would really like to go, but I'd like to visit Japan itself without going to a SW con. But it shounds like a good weekend -but I can justify the cost of going.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Celebration Japan sounds interesting. OfficialPix will be handeling the autograph signers (same weekend as SDCC too).

I would really like to go, but I'd like to visit Japan itself without going to a SW con. But it shounds like a good weekend -but I can justify the cost of going.
    SDCC is the weekend after. I'm still trying to readjust my schedules since I was hoping to take a trip to Japan the last week in June. If anybody is going, budget at least one extra day to go to Akihabara to toy shop. I went last year for the first time and was blown away at the selection, abundance, and price. Just be sure to bring an extra piece of luggage...