Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Jeez Rebelscum moderates or bans you if you make mistakes

Is it just me or that the moderators at rebelscum have a habit of banning your account even if you make one little minor mistake or argue a little bit in their forum threads?

That's because RS thinks they're a bunch of elitists but they're all just pr***s and if you don't go with the crowd you're considered different and they immediately don't like you.

Also, if you have anything under 1,000 posts your word is immediately useless and they won't pay any attention to you.

They're all pices of carp which is why you should just chill here.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well I still go to rebelscum for their updated photos for the new figures but jeez there's certain members there that just insult you and the moderators dont do anything about it while they moderate you and ban you for doing nothing wrong. Recently I made a post about the new upcoming Sandstorm Luke figure and man they're really ripping on it saying that its not the Death Star II Luke they've been wanting. Well if they would be patient for more pics they wouldn't be so quick to judge a figure by just one photo. Me I'll buy the sandstorm luke figure since it doesnt have the cloth vest that looks more like a bath towel. THe figure has a gloved hand which is fine with me. I'll be making this figure into the Ultimate Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker. Here's how it would go...

Main figure: Sandstorm scene Luke figure/30th anniversary Jedi Knight rancor pit battle Luke
    accessories
    Saga 2 Garindan's cloth cape cloak
    bone
    jabba's palace blaster
    Endor poncho and helmet
    force lightning attachment from the Mace Windu figure so you can have some electrified luke

I know that getting a decent Death Star II final duel Luke is hard to get from Hasbro, but I think the upcoming Sandstorm luke looks pretty good if you ask me. Does it look like a rerelease of the 30th anniversary jedi knight Luke? May be but at least the new figure will have a gloved hand and the belt he wears on the death star

Even I'm not that bad and I'm prolly the most "strict" of mods here. I tend to let things go for a bit but step in when things get a little off base. I don't ban though, just move threads to the more appropriate place or edit threads for language.

Oh and while people may disagree with you here, for the most part it's done civilly. If someone flame's you, just contact a mod. We're pretty good about settling things down.
    Move along, move along

Try telling that to the moderators at rebelscum. They wont do anything about the other members that egg it on but they'll ban you anyway. Rebelscum is a nice site with their butt kissery connections with new pics updated and stuff but here its normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post

Also, if you have anything under 1,000 posts your word is immediately useless and they won't pay any attention to you.
    That's not true at all. I have a little under 2,000 posts there and my word is still "immediately useless"

urutiap, I went to look at the Sandstorm Luke thread and I just don't see anything in that thread that could be construed as an "insult". If you feel that they're ripping on the figure, so what? A lot of people on this board have been ripping on the animated Clone Wars figures. I'm looking forward to them while a great many on this board are not and it doesn't bother me in the least.

well I'm not going to get all worked up over the rebelscummers getting away with banning. Ill still go to the site just to look at the updated photos and stuff. . Anywayz just introducing myself here and that I started getting back into star wars collection since October.

Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    well I'm not going to get all worked up over the rebelscummers getting away with banning. Ill still go to the site just to look at the updated photos and stuff. . Anywayz just introducing myself here and that I started getting back into star wars collection since October.
    Well then, WELCOME!!!

Stick around for awhile and hopefully you'll find a new home here to discuss all things SW (and other wild and crazy topics).

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    ... A lot of people on this board have been ripping on the animated Clone Wars figures. I'm looking forward to them while a great many on this board are not and it doesn't bother me in the least.
    Yep, and we don't like you any less....well maybe a little, ha ha. J/K.

Actually, I don't mind at all if some people like the figures. It means the line moves along and more figures will be ordered. In the meantime it will free up peg space for the realistic figures. (We all know that the stock people will put out the figures they have instead of the figures they should according to plan-o-gram.) So the more who buy animated should give us realistic people a better chance of finding the ones we want.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    Rebelscum is a nice site with their butt kissery connections with new pics updated and stuff but here its normal.
    When did it get normal in here?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]