Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where are they now?

Those actors who had a flash of fame and stardom and seem to have disappaered. What do out of work ex big name actors do when the limelight is switched off?

I'm not really thinking of anyone in particular here but I was just sitting here smoking the herb pondering life and got to thinking about faded stars. what the hell kind of work can you find once you've been the box office number one and suddenly the scripts stop plopping through the mail box and no-one returns your calls anymore. what life yonder for lame beasts?

Ask Jessica Alba in three years.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oh man! I just knew you'd be first to post and that would be the kind of post

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Ask Jessica Alba in three years.
    So long as she maintains her upper body as during her pregnancy, she might get some more work. I mean really, those things grew 3 sizes at least. (Same goes for Aguilera-anyone else see her on Ellen the other day? Wow those were NOICE!)

And Mr.DP, the herb??? Watch it or you might bring down the wrath of a particular dark lord...
    Move along, move along

I just figured he was enjoying 1980s Burger King commercials on YouTube.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I suppose they take those millions they made, retire, and enjoy the rest of there lives in luxury. Oh wait. They NEVER SAVE A FLIPPING DIME!

What DOSE happen to them?

Oh Sal, I'm past caring about anyone's wrath. Life is too short. Enjoy the sunshine. smell the new grass. *sniffffffffff* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Oh Sal, I'm past caring about anyone's wrath. Life is too short. Enjoy the sunshine. smoke the new grass. *sniffffffffff* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    Fixed it for you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Back on topic, please.

You know what I was just thinking? What ever happened to Jim Caviezel, the actor who played Jesus in "The Passion of the Christ"? You'd think that in a role that big, he'd be going places.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]