Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Check this out...

I guess some of you guys here might wanna look at this..... unbelievable.....

Look at what the auctions tell. Still, I cannot believe how high these items sold for. What do you think??

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=160209849141

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=160209862231
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

That's insane. Maybe a sealed, totally mint box, Palitoy Death Star might be worth that much. But a Kenner Death Star? And that Falcon. What's wrong with those people?
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

If you notice the Falcon sold to someone with no feedack, so it might be a hoax.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    If you notice the Falcon sold to someone with no feedack, so it might be a hoax.
    That was my first thought. So I looked at the bid history. Folks with so real feedback were bid ungodly high amounts too. They can't all be hoaxes.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Maybe its a schill bid to get it higher.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

You think there's a lot of these left floating around MIB today?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would say less than 1% are MIB today.

Sounds rare.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd be very nervous if I had an auction like that go to a zero feedback buyer.

I wouldn't mind having them, but not for those prices :P
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!