Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Commander Gree Review

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I actually passed on Gree. I just didn't see the need to get him. Kinda burned out on clone troopers.

I was going to pass on him as well, but someting said to add him to the cart, so I did. I figured, if I didnt likeit, the kid could have it. The kid is still begging for one. Might give him the old one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

My only complaint is that the thigh armor seems to limit his leg movement a little. Other than that, its a decent upgrade.

I'll admit, based on the pics you've got posted, he is a huge upgrade over the old one.

But, well, the old one is adequate for my needs (if far from perfect), and the new one is another $7. I'm doing a good job so far on restraining myself from buying SW figures I'm not excited about, and don't want to give in to my old habits. (More money to go toward diapers, property taxes, and the far more exciting Joe line.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just added my review of the fig.

It's an awesome fig, just plain get it!!! You'll see for yourself then.
    Move along, move along

Wow - I'm sorry guys, but I whole heartedly disagree with you.

The helmet completely ruins this figure for me. To be SO cose to greatness, and to fail - it seems so....Patriots - you know?

Honestly - they spent all that time and $ in the joints - which is amazing. The range of movement is something else - but to drop the ball on the helmet? It's unforgivable in my opinion.

I have to admit - this is one figure that makes me just mad. I give it a D
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Wow - I'm sorry guys, but I whole heartedly disagree with you.

The helmet completely ruins this figure for me. To be SO cose to greatness, and to fail - it seems so....Patriots - you know?

Honestly - they spent all that time and $ in the joints - which is amazing. The range of movement is something else - but to drop the ball on the helmet? It's unforgivable in my opinion.

I have to admit - this is one figure that makes me just mad. I give it a D
    Please expound upon what you mean. What specifically about the helmet do you not like? I think it's pretty good. Granted this was one figure that didn't need a removable helmet, but that fact alone wasn't enough to make me not like it.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Please expound upon what you mean. What specifically about the helmet do you not like? I think it's pretty good. Granted this was one figure that didn't need a removable helmet, but that fact alone wasn't enough to make me not like it.

I'll take a pic of it - but on mine - a little bit of the chin sticks out. At a distance you don't really see it - and myabe it's only because of the way I held the figure the first time - but every time I look at it I see a little tiny bit of chin.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

My Gree doesnt have that issue Pegger, sorry.