Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has SS released prod #s for the Jabba figure?

Has SS released how many inclusive jabba figures were made yet? If so...how many? Just curious. I have the set and it is awesome.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Have they released production numbers on ANY of the inclusive sets they've done? (Maul, Sith Probes, Jabba, & Salacious)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Have they released production numbers on ANY of the inclusive sets they've done? (Maul, Sith Probes, Jabba, & Salacious)
    No....they do not release Inclusive numbers....we may never 'truly' know
    Real men buy Willrow

Because they're so low and ashamed?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Okay, but I found numbers for the inclusive Indy figure...1500 pieces. And I found numbers for the inclusive bubo...1500 pieces. The jabba throne was limited to 4200 (fyi). Thanks anyway guys! =)
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Because they're so low and ashamed?
    nah.... Jt, that was evil!
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    Okay, but I found numbers for the inclusive Indy figure...1500 pieces. And I found numbers for the inclusive bubo...1500 pieces. The jabba throne was limited to 4200 (fyi). Thanks anyway guys! =)
    What Inclusive Indy figure?

May I ask, where did you find these numbers?

Hey, I found these numbers on the ss site. Look here.......

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=39051

the inclusive indy has a torch and a dart

see the limited edition (then) 1500 in red??? that is what i am guessing are the production numbers.

hope this helps

brian

That's for the EXclusives, we're looking for production numbers on the INclusives.

That's for the EXclusives, we're looking for production numbers on the INclusives.
    What is the difference?