Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need help with the new Comic Packs, please!

I still have not yet found the three new comic packs:
    I need the following (I need a few mulptiples, but any of these would be fine as I don't even have one of each yet):
    Mouse And Basso in Stormtrooper Disguise (just need 1)
    Republic Commando And Super Battle Droid (need 4)
    Lt. Jundland (Luke Skywalker) and Deena Shan (need 4)

If you can help me out, please PM me. Of course I'll pay retail plus shipping.
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

Why didn't you tell me this two weeks ago?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw a Mouse and Basso twice this week, I'll check tomorrow because I'll be out that way again If I find one I snag it and post you sometime Saturday evening.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Why didn't you ask a week ago? I could've gotten 2 of the Luke/Deena packs for you.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Why didn't you ask a week ago? I could've gotten 2 of the Luke/Deena packs for you.
    Agreed, I could have gotten all of them yesterday.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

cripes! I wish I would have asked sooner then.

Well any help any of you can give will be greatly appreciated. Hold onto your receipts in case someone gets me the Mouse/Basso set first. I don't want any of you to be stuck with a set on a count of me.

I am looking for Kashyyyk troopers to if anyone can help.

Sorry, I know I'm asking quite a bit lately. My WM is going through a big renovation, so no new toys for awhile now. TRU has been pretty pathetic for toys in my area. Target JUST got some new stuff in. (EVO)

So I've been a bit dry on new stuff.
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

No luck today with your figs.....why was last week so hot for everyone else too?

Too many peg warmers this weekend...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I saw a few of them last week too Sal. I picked up a Mouse and Basso and left the rest. They're gone now, and I probably won't see them again for another month.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

We had several of these at Wal-Mart last week, we are down to just a couple, but I'll see if we have them in tomorrow for you.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

check TRU.com this week too. They have comic packs and basic figures buy 2 get one free (of course they were out of the new wave just now.)