Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation 08 Wave 4 Pics Found (Gungan Sub, Cylon Base Star)

Im still not allowed to post links so just look it up at entertainment earth

entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558A2#top

Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave4.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	16843  

they are just preorder, I dont think they have hit stores yet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I hope that JSF is a new smaller scaled version along the lines of the EPII JSF. I highly doubt it though, with the kind of *stuff* Hasbro has been putting in this line lately you probably won't even get the JSF and the ring as a set. I might get the JSF, other than that this wave provokes a heart felt "meh" from me. Nothing worth $7
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Nice link, thanks! Love the Ep 3 JSF with the hyperspace ring, and it does appear to be a new, smaller JSF, definitely not the old one's dimensions. That ring is once again upside-down though, when will they learn to photograph these right?

Basestar! YAY!

Sebulba's podracer... yay for the rest of you, I guess. I actually did buy this the first time around.

GUNGAN SUB!!! After 8 years, it's finally getting produced and it looks awesome! Yes!

Repaints and reissues... well, at least they're good molds so folks who missed the first time around can get 'em.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wave 4

I'm with you, JediTricks... YAY Basestar! I'm stoked... looks nice with the aztec-ing, too. I'd love to think that we had something to do with its creation... we did whine a lot, dude.

I have the droopy Sebulba podracer from Ep. 1, too... I hate the way it tilts and sags on the stand... crapp-o design. Anakin's will likely be the same...

To hell with pegwarming: we might even see the Flash Speeder, TF Landing Ship, and MTT moulds soon... I think they'll have redone all of the old Ep. 1 moulds then. Mumble, yawn.

I like the Ep. 3 JSF with hyperspace ring... the only drawback will be the next... ummm, 37 freakin' repaints of this mould.

Expect the Greased Lightning hotrod version of the JSF with a flaming ring of fire... Fonzie dances on Johnny Cash's grave. And it burns, burns, burns...

I'd assume that the JSF will be smaller but there's no stand in the pic from EE so it's impossible to gauge the scale. Hasbro really should pay a little more attention to their product shots... flipping the ring is tres lame, non?

The Bongo will be nice... hope it comes with a glovebox and startlingly convenient wiring. Should have had an ejector seat and crap-seeking torpedoes for Jar-Jar, too.

Didn't we already have a battle-damaged TIE? I forget... regardless, it's an absolute must-skip for me.

Is that the "Raw Metal" Death Star or a retread of the regular DS? I'm hoping it's the RM one cuz I never picked up that WM 5-pack... but it sure looks like the regular one to me.

Just saw a pic of the new BSG Viper Mk VII from wave 2 on eBay... much improved paint, methinks. Someone said the decals are better, too.

The first VM7 was too dark, and I never liked the white one... red stripes look out of place somehow, imho. They got the packaging right this time, too... it's not labelled a Mk II.

Silver ships should be left silver... I'd love a "Raw Metal" VM7... and a RM Grievous Starfighter. Maybe a RM Battlestar Galactica, too.

Name:	2a86_1.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	16844  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

I don't think I have the Sebulba pod so I'll buy one, at least.

I'm excited for the Basestar and the Bongo. Normally I'd love that JSF but I'm rather hyper ringed out, having bought every titanium version of it along with the Saesee Tinn Transformer and the Lego hyperring JSF set.

I never bought any of the color variant Ep. II hyperdrive rings after Obi's orig. "red" version...but I'm jazzed for the ROTS version. Is the next wave out the one with T-16 skyhopper?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I never bought any of the color variant Ep. II hyperdrive rings after Obi's orig. "red" version...but I'm jazzed for the ROTS version. Is the next wave out the one with T-16 skyhopper?
    It depends on how you look at it. I still haven't seen wave 2 (I got it from an e-tailer) at retail. So in a way it's the next one with the T-16/pimp my starfighter wave following, and the bongo wave next.

I want some pictures of the TIE defender. I plan on getting several of those and cylon basestars.

Question Gungan Sub

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    GUNGAN SUB!!! After 8 years, it's finally getting produced and it looks awesome! Yes!
    Unfortunately I am not so thrilled as you about the Gungan Sub die-cast. Having a picture of the old non-produced Gungan Sub I do not like at all the solid tail of the vehicle.
    I think a fine feature of the movie model was the design of the propeller which is completely wrong in the die-cast model (imho, of course).

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

Name:	glswep1dcmmgungansubfront.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	16851  
    R2Dee2 and Vulcantouch, always remembered, always missed. :-(

Wow, really? This looks like the movie version to me, the Action Fleet version had a similar tail but with segments that there were separated, but this is a smaller scale so they'd be closer together anyway and would snap off (the metal would snap off easier than the plastic, probably). Sometimes little sacrifices have to be made for structural quality, and this one seems like a minor misgiving to me. Even in drawn schematics it appears as a solid piece rather than separated elements (probably because it's easier, but also because the tail actually wouldn't be structurally sound if it was made as a real prop).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.