Strange SW stuff from around the internet.

For your listening enjoyment...or not, .

Bagpipe Vader
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgGtjNqrdHA
    Banjo SW
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQBRSwZiYS4

Got a link to something out of the norm about Star Wars that you've seen on the net?

Post it here! (PG-13 of course) or lesser, no R rated stuff...
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 03-03-2008 at 03:11 AM.
    Move along, move along

The banjo version was better than the Bagpipes IMHO. Pretty funny either way.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Those were both cool!

Thanks for sharing Sal!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Glad you both liked them and I'm always glad to share with this kind of stuff.
    Move along, move along

i won't open the links. both instruments are torture to my ears. i can imagine it though and that's bad enough.

Well, there goes the "Banjo/Bag Pipes Greatest Duets" CD I was planning to get you for Christmas, MDP.

I guess I gots to wrassle me some more Mormons and tie them in a bow, then....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Both were pretty good, I was a little more impressed with the bagpipes one, which sounded surprisingly rich considering the instrument (though towards the end it got a little midi-esque which reminded me of some of the classic Atari Star Wars games ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT- I was impressed by the bagpiper, too. My son's best friend (and Mrs. TI7's and my "adopted son") plays bagpipes. In high school (the Highland High School Highlanders), he was the mascot and would play at all games, assemblies, and other special event. Since graduating, he plays gigs (St. Paddy's Day is a big money-maker for him) frequently.

The bag pipes have a limited musical range. Son No. 2 was asked to play The National Anthem for our local pro hockey team recently, but had to decline since the bag pipes can't handle it (he's still negotiating for "America the Beautiful"). The guy on Youtube does a good job with the Star Wars theme, given the limitations of the instrument.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!