Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Had A Dream SirStevesGuide Had A New Feature! (this is cool!)

So I was sleeping again. And I had a dream again.

This time I dreamt I was online at SirSteves. Imagine that. I usually dream about something first, then get online and post about it. This time I was actually dreaming I was already online before I got the chance to even get online. I'm getting ahead of even myself.

Anyway, in my dream the new feature was really cool.

You chose the product that you wanted to buy - say it was a new figure. Then you chose the quantiy you wanted - say it was 5 Tri-Droids. A big 5"x7" picture of your item would be displayed along with a label that said "Hasbro, 3 3/4" basic figures, 2008 asst. 1 - Tri-Droid." You could add other items to your "shopping cart" as well.

Then you'd hit the search button and SirStevesGuide would search the entire world wide web to find you the best price and means to get what you wanted, or the majority of it. It might tell you that the computer inventory at your local Target has them listed as in-stock right now, and you could click on the "map-it" button and driving directions to Target would appear. Or it might say that KB Toys has a buy 2 get one free deal and compare the cost. Or it would link to an eBay auction or HasbroToyShop.com, etc.

If you didn't like the first option, you could click a "next option" button and the next best way to obtain your items would be recommended with these beautiful pictures of the products that you want to order.

I actually dreamt this. But wouldn't it be cool?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

How come I only have dreams about indian women and armageddon? I must be disturbed.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    How come I only have dreams about indian women and armageddon? I must be disturbed.
    Indian as in Native American or India?
    Move along, move along

Last week, I had a dream that one of my tires shredded. Two days later, for no reason I can remember, my steering wheel picked up a "wobble" that was evident if I took my hands off the wheel. Figuring it was old tires combined with an alignment problem, I took it in to Firestone to have it checked out. One of the tires had broken its belts! The thing could've shredded as I cruised around at 70 mph on the freeway for the past week.

Listen to your dreams!

Stillakid had a premonition through the Force!

It is a sign that he could achieve eventual true clarvoyence with the proper training.

I can imagine him wearing his new Bikerscout helmet, many necklaces of exotic beads, lighting insense candles, adopting a Jamaican accent, and reading Tarrot cards for a career change.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've had two dreams in the last week that involved me being in a plane crash. I wonder if I should avoid flying for a while.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I don't know if I dream at all. If I do, I don't remember them.

. . .

Is this why I am so forgetful?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I've had two dreams in the last week that involved me being in a plane crash. I wonder if I should avoid flying for a while.
    Yes. Maybe 1-2 months. Especially if you don't have to go anywhere.

If you are planning a spring vacation trip, that's when the plane crash is supposed to happen.

Don't be on that flight.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Indian as in Native American or India?
    Native Americans. Usually the Chief's daughter.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Yes. Maybe 1-2 months. Especially if you don't have to go anywhere.

If you are planning a spring vacation trip, that's when the plane crash is supposed to happen.

Don't be on that flight.
    I was supposed to fly down to California to stay with this girl, but that's been put off for a little bit since my brother's marriage seems to be falling apart and he needs a place to stay for a couple of weeks. So, most likely, I won't get to head down to CA until next month.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis