Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Luminara is SICK !

This looks like one of the best figs in the AOTC line !

Talking

I agree. i finsihed reading the approaching storm and she was awesome.

I agree. Looks awesome.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Agreed, the figure and the charecter is Mooie Mooie Bombad.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Am I missing something or is 'SICK!' now parlance or 'street' language for cool? Gosh how clever...

I will concede after banging my head on the desk in sheer frustration at the bastardisation of the English language, that Luminara does indeed look fairly handsome as a character. i haven't yet seen any references to her character other than the little I've read about her force abilities. Double jointed eh? that should get the emaciated fanboy brigade all worked up into a frenzy of trembles and sweaty palms............
    Last edited by Jargo; 02-13-2002 at 08:16 PM.

Thumbs up yes!

Muy Bueno! I think she is one of my favorites that I have seen. The detail is magnificent! I think SICK is supposed to be SLICK.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Am I missing something or is 'SICK!' now parlance or 'street' language for cool?

Nope, sick still means sick to everybody but a few misguided middle schoolers.

I still think that Luminara in this particular pose would have been more practical in wire-enhanced soft goods. But she does look good, definately worth getting. Not really a children's toy though...more like something you see in a world history classroom.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I agree PloKoon566, she was really cool in Approaching Storm, I also liked Bariss Offee.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Luminara is diffently one of the cooler Jedi,Not as good as Yoda,Mace or Plo but ivery interesting
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Shes one of the most pre- posed figures Ive seen, but she looks great!
    "Marge! Is there another Man in the house!? A [COLOR=darkblue]Radioactive[/COLOR] Man!?"