Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Dumb People Really Are In The USA

After watching this I don't even want to be human!

I'm so embarassed to be a member of our species. Where do I resign and re-apply to becoming a god? I missed my calling in life. But no wonder politicians cater to our lowest common denominator. It's THAT low, people!

Folks are such idiots! Still, this was probably staged. Can people really be this retarded? They make Miss Teen South Carolina look like a genius by comparison.

By the way, I should tell you that I'm actually John Howard, President of Australia.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Do you really believe that if anyone had gotten the answer to all of those questions right it would have made it into that little video clip?

It's edited video footage so it doesn't prove anything. And it's very clear that it was edited with the intent of portraying Americans as idiots. When you see the cuts in the video, it makes it impossible to tell if the answer shown was to the question asked before the cut. In other words, someone could have answered all of the questions right, but if you edited in the answers out of order it would make it appear that they got all the questions wrong.

Again, it's a video spliced together to reinforce a preconceived notion, it's not necessarily representative of reality.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I ain't exactly the sarpest tool in the shed myself.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I don't think most of it's on the up-and-up (though some of it certainly is), but it's still funny.

I want to get a map of the world like he has, where every country is Australia.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

We need to invade Australia! I've just read our national intelligence estimate report and learned to my utter shock that they have cornered the market on the world's supply of koala bears.

This conspiracy must be put to a halt at once!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

They've also cornered the market on kangaroos, dingoes, platypuses (platypii?), Foster's beer, and Elle MacPherson.

This must be rectified at once! Everyone in the world needs an Elle MacPherson!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    They've also cornered the market on kangaroos, dingoes, platypuses (platypii?), Foster's beer, and Elle MacPherson.

This must be rectified at once! Everyone in the world needs an Elle MacPherson!
    Here, Here!!!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Victoria Secrets model figures anyone?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Victoria Secrets model figures anyone?
    Now how come nobody ever threw that idea out before? That's a kick butt idea KH.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

i'd second that idea.

i don't think you'd have to alter the order of the questions. i believe many Americans are that poorly informed. Look at how frequently Jay Leno asks people questions on the streets of CA and they have no clue.